FREE Dentist Consultations & Second Opinions For New Patients
In need of a second opinion? What about a dental consultation? Sealy Dental Center of Katy is pleased to offer FREE, no-pressure second opinions and consultations to new patients! Offer valid for new patients only.
At Sealy Dental Center in Katy, we want our patients to smile with confidence! For patients experiencing tooth loss, our dental implant specialists offer treatment using dental implants for natural-looking smiles that feel and look like real teeth.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
Are you missing one or more of your teeth? Regular brushing, flossing, and preventive checkups allow some people to maintain their natural smiles for a lifetime. However, sometimes our teeth just can’t keep up with our busy lifestyles!
If you’ve lost a tooth (or teeth) due to injury or decay, dental implants could help to repair your oral health and rejuvenate your smile. Our dental implant specialists are here to offer a permanent tooth replacement solution!
Tooth loss can be caused by oral trauma due to an accident or altercation, illness, stress, age, decay, and more. Sometimes it’s just bad luck that causes someone to suffer the loss of a tooth!
No matter the cause of tooth loss, the solution is the same: rebuild a natural, healthy smile with the help of dental implant surgery.
- Look Natural - You don’t want a tooth replacement that looks fake - this could draw even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Tooth implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to feel comfortable in your mouth so that you can enjoy your favorite foods without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth: simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Bulky dental appliances can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums and can increase your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots,” permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a chewing surface and restoring the appearance of the missing tooth. Modern tooth restoration has never been better!
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At Sealy Dental Center in Katy we will recommend the type of dental implant that will provide the most relief to you. A consultation with our dental implant specialists can help determine what type of dental implant will work best for your smile.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium implant and natural-looking dental crown.
A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak, and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures (also known as "overdentures") can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Loss of a tooth can cause problems with basic, day-to-day activities like chewing or even speaking. Our Katy tooth implant patients find relief with these removable "snap-in" dentures that are stabilized using dental implants.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Just like with any surgery, there are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We will provide you an accurate estimate after a consultation with our dental implant specialists. Considerations include:
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require a bone graft, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances cover only parts of implant treatment, or have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about the cost of dental implants, call our Katy dentist office to schedule a free consultation.
A consultation allows us to spend time with you so we can truly understand your oral health goals and financial considerations, while presenting you with the best possible information about dental implants.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financing plans available to you.
Dental Implant Restoration
Problems with dental implants are rare, but they can happen. If you notice your dental implant has loosened, is causing your gum to swell, or the crown on top of your implant is cracked, call us right away!
A dental implant can’t fix itself and if you try to treat it at home, you could end up causing more damage to your mouth.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Sealy Dental Center in Katy Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth replacement, or any other services Sealy Dental Center in Katy offers, give us a call.
A consultation with our dental implant dentists is the perfect way to answer all of your questions and determine if dental implants could give you back your smile!